INDIAN POLITICS - ELECTIONS 2004
- The opinion expressed here are purely mine,
- But I am not prepared to pay a penalty or a fine,
- For perceived libel or slander,
- As the words that wander,
- Are only for humour in every line.
- My name was missing in the voters' list,
- And I didn't have the power of the fist,
- To put up a fight,
- To exercise my right,
- Without going through the bureaucratic mist.
- There was a Chief Minister of Bihar,
- Who wanted to keep off the election war,
- But she couldn't sit tight,
- And miss all the fun and fight,
- So she sent her Pati Parameshwar.
Chandra Babu Naidu's party routed in Andhra Pradesh elections - News
- A stunned and dejected Naidu,
- Asks his electorate, "What more can I do?
- I gave you all those sops,
- Including some laptops,
- Only thing to try now is voodoo"
BJP President says that NDA was like ladoo. Perhaps people wanted namkeen - News
- Venkaiah says to Laloo;
- "Our NDA is like ladoo,
- Your party is namkeen,
- And we are very keen
- To see your rustic jadoo"
Rahul Gandhi's girl friend is from Colombia - News
- There is one more thing Sonia
- In our obsession with Italia
- We forgot to tell you,
- A thing or two,
- About the girl from Columbia.
- Here's a list of Don'ts and Do's
- For the two dejected Naidoos
- Take care of the farm crop
- More than your laptop,
- And the janta will feed you ladoos